GET VISA-FREE ENTRY TO RUSSIA FOR FIFA WORLD CUP
Football has always been a sport that has been known to bring countries and cultures together from around the world uniting them in their love for the sport. The FIFA World Cup 2018 is no less, bringing together 32 National teams all who are competing in 12 venues in 11 different cities. This is for the first time that a FIFA world cup is being held in Eastern Europe and also a unique in a sense that it is taking place in two continents Europe and Asia.
Total 64 matches will be played in this amazing country, with the matches providing a great reason to explore the hidden secrets of Russia as well as being able to enjoy the heart racing games of the World Cup.
Benefits of the World Cup for tourists:
1. Match tourists don’t require a visa. This means that it has become much easier and cheaper to come and visit the wonders of Russia
2. Match tourists can apply for entry into the country ten days before the first match and stay until ten days after the last match, allowing them to enjoy and make the most out of there stay while in Russia
3. You can enjoy free public transport on buses within the cities hosting the matches and trains driving to and fro the World Cup host cities allowing you to spend less time worrying about finances and spend more time enjoying the match.
How to qualify:
1. A valid passport will be required
2. Proof of the match ticket or an email confirming the purchase of the match ticket must be available to be shown upon request.
The World up is a perfect excuse to visit the incredible cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saransk, and Volgograd and explore the hidden beauty of Russia as well as exploring its secrets from a whole new perspective, with each city offering a new opportunity to create unforgettable memories.