Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
We at Pinoy, create unbreakable bonds. We bring experiences, emotions and education together in the world of traveling. Every destination you choose is your new way of experiencing life through us.
+971 56 505 7175
+971 56 505 7175   02 6350007   04 2959000




The United Arab Emirates, the land of Dreams and opportunities always care about the needs of its visitors and residents.

Recently a cabinet, chaired by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE announced a number of facilitation for visitors, residents, families, and people overstaying their visas.

Extension of Residency Period:

The cabinet reviewed the current residency system and approved a new legislation emphasizing a lot of relaxation to the students who are dependents of their parents. Now they can have 2 years extension in their resident visa after the completion of University studies.

Transit Visa rules:

A new decision favoring the visitors from all around the world has been made.

  • Transit passengers are exempted from all entry fees for the first 48 hours and can be obtained by a number of express counters at the passport-control hall across all UAE airports.
  • Transit visas can be extended for up to 96 hours for a fee of AED 50.

Getting A Visa

New rules for Overstayed Job Seekers:

This decision made in the cabinet is benefiting the job seekers the most.

  • The overstayed job seekers will be given a new 6 month UAE visa if they want to work in the country
  • All the fines will be exempted if they voluntarily ready for departure
  • Departure from the UAE will be allowed without a “NO ENTRY” stamp on the passport only on the condition of paying for the flight airfare.

Note: These new rules for people overstaying their visa is valid for 3 months from 1st of August to 31st of October 2018.

Rules for illegal individuals:

  • The individuals who entered the UAE illegally, if ready to leave the country voluntarily, then they will be allowed to depart with a “NO ENTRY” stamp on their passports only for 2 years.
  • However, they can leave the country and re-enter if they pay for their valid return ticket.

Visa For widows, divorcees and their children

  • 1 year visa will be given to widows, divorcees, and their children without any sponsor.
  • The one year visa will be issued from the date of the divorce or the death of the spouse



Send this to a friend