CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY STATEMENT
PINOY TOURISM, L.L.C.
Treat customers in a personalized polite and warm manner. Always Ask relevant questions to fully comprehend customer’s requirements. Do not forget to bring forth an immediate implementable solution for the customer inquiry and sort out any problems or concerns. Ensure your availability to see to customer’s future needs and realize as well as work on customer satisfaction.
- Post authorization of services, you or any member of your group may cancel travel plans at any time by sending a written notification or an e-mail address to the Pinoy Tourism representative/agent who made your booking. In cases where you want to make any changes in your travel, all costs incurred, shall be borne by the client himself.
- In cases where we are unable to provide the booked travel schedules, our accountability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
- In the event that your plans are influenced by awful climatic conditions or other unforeseeable conditions, Pinoy Tourism will attempt its best to give substitute dates to the services being utilized.
- In the event where a client is unable to travel on the tour that has been originally booked by him/her, due to various reasons like rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the client shall be provided with an option of postponing his/her tour to any other further date or transfer the tour and in such cases the transfer fee of the tour shall be applicable.
- If the services chosen by the client are non-refundable then only 20% refund from the total amount paid is applicable.
- If any of our tour or services has a refund applicable then the refund shall be made into the original mode of payment.
PRICING AND THE PAYMENT POLICY
- Any itinerary posted for any tours on the Pinoy Tourism website is only an online holiday proposal outline. Pinoy is not said to hold any confirmation of services such as the hotel reservations or the air tickets as long as it is a group departure.
- The prices mentioned on any of the tour is subject to availability at the time of the booking, depending on the availability of the service chosen.
- Once the service has been booked, a full amount needs to be paid for the service, without which the booking shall not be confirmed and in such a case, Pinoy Tourism holds the responsibility of cancelling it.
- In case of any change in the prices, Pinoy Tourism will inform you and only once you confirm it, the booking shall be processed. However, no money will be refunded in cases of non-utilization of the services chosen.
- The weekend or any other surcharges might be applicable above the total package cost during the requested period. In such a scenario, Pinoy Tourism will inform you of these costs prior to your booking.
- In cases where you’d like to book the current proposed prices, we highly recommend you to book with Pinoy immediately to avoid any changes in the rates and availability since the prices can be changed prior to your notice.
- During any immediate deals, discounts and promotions, the prices displayed are said to be valid only for the mentioned date and time and are subject to the terms and conditions of that particular service.
- In Cases of an online payment made by any client, additional charges will be applicable at the time of the payment.
- The payments by the clients are acceptable only through bank transfers, physical appearance of the client or through the Mastercard credit and debit. The online purchases are all governed by the terms and conditions of the merchant service providers, respectively.
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
- We would always want you to feel protected and confident about Pinoytourism.com while planning your travel, and so we are always committed in fully protecting the data we have collected from you. We have implemented technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect all your information. Only our authorized employees are allowed to access the information you have provided and is permitted to be used only for business purposes.
- In addition to this, we also use a SSL or a higher encryption while transmitting your sensitive data between the system and our website. We have also employed firewalls and detection systems to help us prevent the entering of unauthorized persons from gaining any kind of access of your information. We don’t process and store any of your sensitive information such as your bank details.
- Despite these measures, we cannot predict the entry of an unauthorized user and are not liable in such an unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which you are entitled to be solely compensated.
- Pinoy Tourism LLC doesn’t sell any travel services for the purchasing of children below the age of 13 years of age. We in such cases will only utilize the information to contact the child and inform him to have a parental consent before receiving any of his personal information.
OUR AIM AND OBJECTIVE
Our goal is to provide you, our customer, with a quality experience, meeting or exceeding your expectations, with every experience you have with us. We want your experience with us to be so pleasant that you are eager to refer us to others. As employees, one of the greatest rewards that we experience at work is a kind and appreciative comment from a customer. The quality of your experience is proportional to the quality of our efforts. As such, we view our relationship with you as a shared experience.
REFUND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICES THAT ARE PURCHASED:
- Cancellation or refund of the visas that have been utilized by the clients are non-refundable and there is no refund applicable in cases of visa rejections from the Dubai Immigration. In case of cancellation of the visa services by the client himself, charges will be applied and they will have to be borne by the client solely.
- Refund or cancellation for the air tickets purchased are subject to the policy of the airline chosen by the client himself.
- In cases of any of our transportation services chosen by our client, a cancellation fee of 50% shall be given by the client, provided that the cancellation of the service chosen is done 24 hours prior to the time of the utilization of the service.
- The client is solely liable to provide Pinoy Tourism, either an original invoice or receipt of the services that were purchased in cases of refund for any other services.
- If it’s the case of an online booking refund or cancellation, the bank reference number or the invoice number needs to be provided.
We know that online purchasing involves an important part of trust on your side, and we take your trust quite seriously. We make sure that our highest priority is to always ensure the security and confidentiality of the information that you’ve shared with us. The Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore you are always encouraged to have frequent visits in order to be updated about the changes on the website.
The terminologies used like “we”, “Us” or ‘Our” solely refers to Pinoy or Pinoy Tourism LLC, that is a limited liability company incorporated in the capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi. The term “you” only refers to any customer visiting our website or booking/reserving/inquiring regarding any of our services. By visiting the Pinoy Tourim website, you are thereby accepting the practices described.
All bank or card details (debit/credit) will not be stored with us neither shared, rented or leased out to any of our third parties. Our website also doesn’t pertain to any third party Advertisements.
With regards to the third party advertisements or links, a statement pertaining to the policies applicable to these third party advertisements and links available on the merchant’s website needs to be specified.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- We receive, verify and store all the non-sensitive data you enter on the website, or give us in any other ways. The data would include personal information like your first and last lame, contact details, email addresses etc. It however excludes, personal information like your credit and debit card numbers. We may also request you to provide us other information like travel preferences of meals, seat selections, loyalty program information and air tickets.
- You may also choose not to provide this to us, but we may require some of the information from you in order to register you as a member with us so that you can purchase our products and services, participate in our surveys or initiate transactions on our site.
- When we make any travel arrangements for you, we request you to provide us with your personal information and travel preferences for easier communication.
- We may automatically collect some data of your computer while you’re visiting the Pinoy Tourism website. For instances, your computer’s IP address, web browser software etc. Information like your online activity such as the tours viewed or the purchases made on our website can also be collected by us. Our main goal in the collection of these automated data is to help you with a personalized experience.
- While visiting the Pinoy Tourism website, we may assign your with a unique identifier text file called “cookie” which you may choose not to receive by refusing to accept cookies. If you refuse to accept these cookies, you may not be allowed to access many other travel tools offered by Pinoy Tourism.
- When you’re placing order with us, we’re utilizing a secure server software (SSL) that encrypts all the information you have input before it is been received by us. Moreover, any of your sensitive data stored with us is well protected through several layers of security to prevent any unauthorized access.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
- We utilize all the information about you for only general purposes:
- To provide you with products and services at your request.
- To inform you with all the travel confirmations.
- To manage all your accounts including the bills and notifications.
- In general, to communicate with you in general.
- To respond to your queries and notify you on special offers and discounts.
- To reward you as a part of our recognition program you may have chosen to join.
- We do not intend to share any confidential or personal information like your credit/debit card number, trip information or name to any of the third parties.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy exists to achieve service excellence to Customers. If anyone has a question about the policy, or if the purpose of a policy is not understood, an explanation should be provided by the responsible team at Pinoy Tourism. Should any changes to this policy be necessary, they will be posted on this page.
You may contact us:
Work: +971 54 581 9316
Office no: 803, Abu Dhabi Plaza, Hamdan Street,
Opposite Al Maria Mall, Abu Dhabi.
We’re glad you chose Pinoy Tourism and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
Thank you for being our customer!
The Pinoy Tourism Team
To us, the safety and security of our passengers and clients is of paramount importance!