14-Days Dubai (UAE) Visa
A short term visa which allows you to enter UAE for a period of 14 days so that you can enjoy your mini-vacation here. It’s non-extendable and is for one time holiday purpose only.
What you need to apply?
- Passport copy valid for a minimum of 6 months (Front and back page)
- Passport size photograph with a white background.
- Copy of the guarantor’s passport and residence visa page.
- Copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID (front and back)
An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required for certain nationalities.
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- Visa process will begin only once all the required documents are complete.
- We recommend that all passengers should enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person does not leave UAE within the required time as per their visa, then all the fines will be paid by the Applicant / Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of over stays or absconding of applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.
IncludedService chargesUAE VisaVisa fees
Not IncludedVAT chargesAdditional chargesSecurity deposit