2 Nights Dubai Package
Experience the appeal, and quest in Dubai with the 2 nights and 3 days Dubai holidays package and enjoy. Inclusions like your visa, excursions and hotel accommodation are a major part of your itinerary. So that, the small period you spend here, remains a memorable one for you, forever.
Included02 Nights stay at 3* Ibis Hotel on BB basisDaily breakfastIndoor cafesFree WIFI accessDubai City tour on seat in coach basisBurj Khalifa 124th Floor14 days Tourist Visa FeeAll transfers on seat in coach basis
Not IncludedExcludes: Return airfareAll personal expensesAdditional chargesVAT chargesAll meals and services not mentioned in the inclusionsRecommended tours
Day 1: Arrival at Dubai / Recommended tour of Dhow Cruise (4 Hours)
Day 2: Half - Day Dubai tour (4 Hours) and Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (2 hours) or Desert Safari (6 Hours)
Day 3: Departure from Dubai International Airport
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!
- The best time to visit Dubai is in between the months of November to March.
- Local currency is United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
- The local language spoken is Arabic and the main religion followed across the country is Islam.
- The application of any UAE visa takes about 3-4 working days and it depends upon the nationality & profession of the said passenger.
- The application of your visa will begin once all the right documents are submitted.
- The submission of your passport is not required for the pasting of the visa. The UAE visa is an e-visa.
- The approval of the visa is up to the immigration only and the visa fee paid is non-refundable.