3 Nights Dubai Package
With days filed with sunshine, fascinating deserts and even more beautiful beaches well complimented with luxury hotels and shopping experiences, makes Dubai an ultimate travel destination of the Middle Eastern region. This mini-trip to Dubai will turn your vacation into a sumptuous break.
Included03 Nights stay at 3* Ibis Hotel on BB basisDaily BreakfastIndoor cafesFree WIFI accessDubai City tour on seat in coach basisDesert Safari with dinnerDhow cruise with dinnerAll transfers on seat in coach basis14 days Tourist Visa Fee
Not IncludedExcludes: Return airfareAll personal expensesAdditional chargesVAT chargesAll meals and services not mentioned in the inclusionsRecommended tours
Day 1: Arrival at Dubai / Recommended tour of Burj Khalifa
Day 2: Half - Day Dubai tour (4 Hours) and Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (2 hours) or Desert Safari (6 Hours)
Day 3: At Leisure / Dhow Cruise (4 Hours)
Day 4: Departure from Dubai International Airport
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!
- Best time to visit Dubai is in the months of November to March.
- Local currency is United Arab Emirates Dirham.
- The local language spoken is Arabic and the main religion followed is Islam.
- The application of the UAE visa takes about 3-4 working days.
- The application of your visa will begin once you've provided us with the right documents.
- The approval of the visa is up to the immigration only and the visa fee is non-refundable.