30-Days Dubai (UAE) Visa
Enjoy the beauty of this country with a 30 days’ visa with which you can go on a crazy ride. You can also invite your friends and family to the UAE with this visa that allows any traveler to stay for 1 month in the country that can be obtained on single entry or multiple entry basis, depending on your choice.
Documents to apply:
- Passport copy of the traveler: Front and back page
- Passport size photograph: Needs to be clear with a white background.
- Exit stamp: If passenger has visited UAE before, attach the exit stamp of their previous visit.
- Guarantor’s passport (front and back pages)
- Guarantor’s Emirates ID (Front and back)
- If the passenger travelling is said to be your spouse, then the same must be mentioned on the passport of the guarantor.
*An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required to be given for certain nationalities.
NOTE: The passport of both the guarantor and the visitor needs to be valid for a minimum of 6 months or more.
Terms & Conditions applied:
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- Visa process will begin only once all the required documents are complete.
- We mention to all the passengers that they should enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of their visa.
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person fails to leave UAE within the required time as per their visa issued, then all the overstay fines and charges will have to be paid by the Applicant or the Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of over stays or absconding of applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.
IncludedService chargesUAE VisaVisa fees
Not IncludedVAT chargesAdditional chargesSecurity deposit