30-Days Visit Visa Package
For any Filipino expatriates looking for short-term UAE Visa, can apply with us, we have an amazing offer from Manila to Dubai. You can either book your Dubai visa online from our website or directly call us, and we would be ready to serve you.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Passport with front and back pages.
- Passport size photograph with a white background
- Exit stamp on the passport if you have visited UAE before.
- Copy of the guarantor’s passport (front and back pages)
- Copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID (Front and back)
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on the guarantor’s passport.
*An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required to be given for certain nationalities.
NOTE: The validity of the passport of both the guarantor and the visitor needs to be of minimum 6 months.
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- Visa process will begin only once all the required documents are complete.
- We recommend that all passengers should enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person does not leave UAE within the required time as per their visa, then all the fines will be paid by the Applicant / Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of overstays or absconding of the applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.