90 Days UAE Visa Package For Philippines
Get an online visa for the Philippines for your friends and family in the Philippines. We offer more affordable rates with multiple options of flights and variations in the rates.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Passport with front and back pages.
- Passport size photograph with a white background
- Exit stamp on the passport if you have visited UAE before.
- Copy of the guarantor’s passport (front and back pages)
- Copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID (Front and back)
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on the guarantor’s passport.
*An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required to be given for certain nationalities.
NOTE: The validity of the passport of both the guarantor and the visitor needs to be of minimum 6 months.
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- Visa process will begin only once all the required documents are complete.
- We recommend that all passengers should enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person does not leave UAE within the required time as per their visa, then all the fines will be paid by the Applicant / Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of overstays or absconding of the applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.
- 2100 AED Via Cebu Pacific
- 2400 AED Via Pal Airlines
The ticket rate is subject to change anytime
IncludedService chargesUAE VisaVisa feesAir ticketssupporting documents
Not IncludedVAT chargesAdditional chargesSecurity deposit