90-Days Visit Visa
Either you want to discover the stunning beauty of the country of the UAE or want to spend some time with your family or friends. Then Pinoy Tourism is the best choice for you, we are here to offer the best value long term UAE visa for the Filipinos.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Passport with front and back pages.
- Passport size photograph with a white background
- Exit stamp on the passport if you have visited UAE before.
- Copy of the guarantor’s passport (front and back pages)
- Copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID (Front and back)
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on the guarantor’s passport.
*An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required to be given for certain nationalities.
NOTE: The validity of the passport of both the guarantor and the visitor needs to be of minimum 6 months.
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- Visa process will begin only once all the required documents are complete.
- We recommend that all passengers should enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person does not leave UAE within the required time as per their visa, then all the fines will be paid by the Applicant / Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of over stays or absconding of applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.