The quirky capital of Armenia is an intriguing mix of Paris and Moscow. Full of huge Soviet buildings and wide boulevards scattered with street-side cafes.
Book an all-in-one inclusive Armenia eid holiday package, one of the ancient and historical places of the European continent in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Explore the wider regions of the country by paying a visit to some of its best cities that call themselves home to monasteries, mountains and UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- The infant should be less than 02 years old.
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory in Air Arabia. Please contact us for special rate.
PRICE PER PERSON
|Hotel/Accommodation||Name of the Hotel||Standard Double room / minimum of two guest|
|3*||Shirak / Yerevan Deluxe/ Similar||1299|
Outbound Flight 18 Sep 2019
Inbound Flight 21 Sep 2019
NOTE: ALSO THE BELOW DATES ARE AVIALABLE WITH THE SAME RATES
Seats Available Dates
|15 SEP 2019||18 SEP 2019|
|18 SEP 2019||22 SEP 2019|
|25 SEP 2019||29 SEP 2019|
|02 OCT 2019||06 OCT 2019|
|09 OCT 2019||13 OCT 2019|
|23 OCT 2019||27 OCT 2019|
Terms and Conditions
- All services booked are 100% non-refundable
- Any amendment or upgrade of service that will request by the client after confirmation, any additional payment must be borne by the client
- All flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice. It all depends from airline and the agency is not responsible.
- Any request of rebooking shall be made 24 hours before the flight and rebooking fee will be borne by the client. Rebooking is subject to avaialabity depending on the airline policy
- Hotel room availability depends on the property only. Room hotel check in 14:00 and check out 12:00
- Any request of early check-in or late check-out and bed configuration depends on the availability of the hotel
- Any changes in tour due to weather condition shall be replaced by other tour options
DISCLAIMER: TABEER TOURISM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS/INCIDENT IN ANY BOOKING THAT ARE NOT TRANSACTED THRU AUTHORIZED TABEER EMPLOYEE OR ACCREDITED PARTNER AGENTS.
DepartureDubai International Airport to Zvartnots International Airport
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time
IncludedFlight Tickets departing at Dubai Airport3 night hotel accommodation with breakfastYerevan City TourFull transportation with English speaking guideAirport shuttle service
Not IncludedLunchesDinnersTipsEntrance Ticket
Day 1. Arrival at Zvartnots International Airport – transfer to the hotel – free time – overnight
Day 2. Yerevan City Tour -Mother Armenia statue-Modern Art Museum ( Cascade Complex)-Opera House-Republic Square-Vernissage Market-Genocide Memorial Complex-Shopping at Dalma Mall
Day 3. Yerevan: Leisure – Optional Tour
Day 4. Transfer to the airport – Departure
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!