An ex-soviet Union country that is a mixture of the Iranians and the Turks but with a Russian hat is quite a few talks already. It was the first Islamic country to declare itself as a democracy in the year 1918. Azerbaijan’s capital city of Baku comes as a surprise and a shock for all tourists. You’d be shocked to see how modern the city is but surprised to see that it still maintains it’s historical possessions.
Visiting here will be an adventure on its own!
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- The infant should be less than 02 years old.
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory in Air Arabia. Please contact us for special rate.
DepartureDubai International Airport to Heydar Aliyev International Airport
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time
IncludedFlight Ticket (Dubai / Qabala ----- Baku / Dubai) Economy ClassNights Accommodation at Qafqaz Qabala Karvansaray hotel or similar in Qabala2 Nights accommodation at Qafqaz Baku Sport Hotel or similar in BakuDaily BreakfastTours as mentioned in the itinerary in an air condition coachEnglish speaking guide during the toursAirport Transfers in an air condition coach
Not IncludedEarly check in or late check out chargesEntry visa – E-visaTravel InsuranceAnything not mentioned in the InclusionsEntrance fees of sightseeing placesAll other expenses that are purely of a personal nature
Day 1-Arrival at Qabala International Airport
Day 2: A guided tour to Qabala
- Tufandag Tourism Complex
- riding a cable car (extra charge)
- Visiting Gabaland amusement parks
- Visiting Gabala shooting club
Day 3: Tour to Baku
- Nohur Lake
- Boat or catamaran ride (extra charge)
- Shamakhi Juma Mosque
- Gobuland Entertainment Center
Day 4: Day at Leisure
Day 5: Leisure Tour and Departure
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!