Baku Eid Package
An ex-soviet Union country that is a mixture of the Iranians and the Turks but with a Russian hat is quite a few talks already. It was the first Islamic country to declare itself as a democracy in the year 1918. Azerbaijan’s capital city of Baku comes as a surprise and a shock for all tourists. You’d be shocked to see how modern the city is but surprised to see that it still maintains it’s historical possessions.
Visiting here will be an adventure on its own!
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- The infant should be less than 02 years old.
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory in Air Arabia. Please contact us for special rate.
DepartureDubai International Airport to Heydar Aliyev International Airport
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time
IncludedReturn economy airfare via Air Arabia3N accommodation at 4* Baku Inn HotelDaily breakfastFull day Baku City Tour (with guide)Full day Gabala /Guba tour by your choice (with guide)Atashgah / Fire worshipers’ and Yanardah/ Burning Mountain tour (with guide)Round-trip Airport Transfers
Not IncludedEarly check in or late check out chargesVisaunless mentioned aboveTravel InsuranceAnything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Day 1-Arrival at Heydar Aliyev International Airport/ Half day Baku City Tour
Day 2: A guided tour to Gabala
Day 3: Atashgah / Fire worshipers’ and Yanardag/ Burning Mountain Tour
Day 4: Departure from Baku
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!