Dubai & Abu Dhabi: 4 Nights
Isn’t it always better to have two things at the cost of one? With the Dubai and Abu Dhabi holiday package, you get to explore and experience a combination of attractions and tours in both the emirates. So, let go off the traveler in you and get ready to enjoy a pleasurable vacation.
IncludedPick up and drop off with driverDune bashing in Air Conditioned VehiclesComplimentary Water BottlesCamel ridingBBQ dinnerUnlimited soft drinksSheesha facilityBelly and Tanura dance showRestroom facilities
Not IncludedAlcohol chargesAny personal expensesVAT chargesAdditional chargesEnglish speaking tour-guide
- Prices reflected are on per person basis.
- Make sure the booking made is 24 hours prior to your preferred date.
- The tour always starts in the evening, however the availability and bookings can be subject to change during special occasions and peak season or weather conditions.
- If you are a UAE resident, you need to send a passport copy for us to process your border pass.
- Border pass process might take up to 2 to 3 working days.
- Original passport is to be carried with you on the tour.
- If you are on tourist visa in the UAE, it is obligatory for you to carry your valid passport on the tour.