Georgia Eid Package
Georgia is a mystical country full of culture and heritage that has lots to offer. With its medieval churches, delicious food that’s just bursting with heritage and culture, tasty wines, and the most beautiful landscapes of mountains and countrysides. Georgia has it all
This laid-back tour is made to give you the chance to explore the wonders of Georgia at a pace to suit you. Once you arrive at the Georgian capital city of Tbilisi you will be welcomed by our very friendly local representative who will assist you to your hotel in the city. For those who love ballet, opera, theatre or concert, once at the hotel you will have the chance to witness all of this and more in the evening.
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- The infant should be less than 02 years old.
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory going to Georgia. Please contact us for special rate.
DepartureDubai International Airport to Tbilisi International Airport
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time
IncludedReturn economy airfare via Air Arabia20 Kg baggage allowanceHotel accommodation at 4* Iveria Inn HotelDaily BreakfastHalf Day City Tour with cable car ridereturn Airport Transfers
Not IncludedEarly check in or late check out chargesVisaunless mentioned aboveTravel InsuranceAnything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Day 1-Arrival at Tbilisi/Airport and Half Day City Tour
Day 2: Annanuri / Gudauri / Kazbegi Tour (OPTIONAL)
Day 3: Bodbe-Sighnaghi tour (OPTIONAL)
Day 4: Departure from Tbilisi
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!