Kyrgyzstan Eid Package
One of the most uncovered destinations by tourism in the world, located in the in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan is waiting for the visitors from all over the world. The beauty of the country includes wild mountains, alpine lakes, and landscapes with charming villages. The Republic of Kyrgyzstan is an ex-soviet country has much to offer to explore.
So much to explore the Pearl of Central Asia
- Breathtaking Mountain Lakes
- Celestial mountain Scenery
- Extreme Sports (Ski Resorts/ Rafting/ Kayaking)
- Nomadic Culture
- Unique Nature including the Gorges
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- The infant should be less than 02 years old.
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory going to Georgia. Please contact us for special rate.
- Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
- All confirmed and made bookings are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
- Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide the vision
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Space is subject to availability upon request
DepartureDubai International Airport to Bishkek airport
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time
IncludedFlight Ticket (Dubai / Bishkek / Dubai) Y/C3 Night at Dostuk Hotel - 3 stars hotel or similar in BishkekDaily BreakfastCity TourEnglish speaking guide during the tourAirport Transfers in an air condition coach
Not IncludedEarly check in or late check out chargesEntry visa – E-visaTravel InsuranceAnything not mentioned in the InclusionsEntrance fees of sightseeing placesAll other expenses that are purely of a personal nature
Day 1: Arrive Bishkek airport
Day 2: Day at Leisure
- Historical and architectural complex Burana Tower (included in UNESCO World Heritage list)
- Tuyuk yurt camp (scenic nature and acquaintance with fascinating nomadic traditions)
- Osh and Dordoi Bazaar (biggest open-air market in Central Asia)
- Day trip excursions (Belogorka Waterfall / Kegety Gorge/ Konorchek Canyon horse riding to Kol-Tor Lake
- A trip to Issyk-Kul Lake
Day 3: Day at leisure
Day 4: Departure
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!