Singapore City Tour with Guide
Singapore city tour with Rayna Tours would take you to all the important and interesting parts of this beautiful city-state. You would get to see all the major landmarks of the city that would definitely blow you over.
One of the highlights of the whole tour is the visit to the Merlion Park which spans an area of 2500 square meters. Here, you would get the chance to see the famous icon of Singapore, the Merlion, a mythical creature which is part lion and part fish. Apart from this, you would also get to see the mesmerizing Marina Bay Sands Park.
One thing you must not miss when in Singapore is the ride of the Singapore Flyer which would give you an aerial view of the entire city. Few other places that are added in the tour are Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Orchard Road, etc.
We would also take you to two of the most vibrant and happening parts of the city: Little India and Chinatown. A drive through these places is definitely a delight and will give you a glimpse of the cultural diversity and multi-racial lifestyle of the city.
What to Expect
- Be accompanied by a knowledgeable guide as you tour Singapore’s main highlights
- Enjoy ample photo ops at the iconic Merlion Park
- Take a relaxed ride across Suntec City, Orchard Road and Fountain of Wealth
- Admire the region’s mindblowing cultural diversity at Chinatown and Little India
- Suntec City
- Orchard Road
- Merlion Park (Plenty photo-ops)
- Fountain of Wealth
- Drive through Chinatown and Little India
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Singapore)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Departure Time3 Hours prior to the flight time