Wild Wadi Water Park
STARTING FROM: AED245 per person
Wild Wadi – one of the famous and the oldest water parks of the country. With spectacular views of The Burj Al Arab from the high tides and themed rides, one can never stop loving this water park.
10:00 am to 05:00 pm
IncludedPick up and drop off available with driverEntrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme ParkAccess to world’s fastest and tallest fun ridesExciting rides suitable for all ages available
Not IncludedAny personal expensesVAT chargesAdditional chargesEnglish speaking tour-guide
A map to guide you through the main attractions of the city you're visiting!
- Prices reflected are on per person basis.
- Make sure the booking made is 24 hours prior to your preferred date.
- Suitable and extreme fun for visitors of all ages, and more importantly, all swimming skill levels.
- Slippers are a must, for you to walk from ride to ride, as well. The floor could sting from the heat from the sun.
- Some rides have age/ height restrictions; follow them. They are for your own safety.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed, so make sure not to bring any