UAE VISA CHANGE IN 6 HOURS? YES IT’S POSSIBLE
Every month, UAE receives a hundred of tourists each coming here with a dream of their own. But what hinders them sometimes is having to go back home without having the dreams fulfilled.
Thus, if you still have dreams to accomplish and want to stay here in UAE for a longer period of time and looking for a quicker way of getting your visa approved without having to go back home and travel for hours, then we highly recommend the Oman visa change. Here’s all you need to know about it.
The Quick Guidelines
- The Oman visa change by bus can only be done if you’re a Filipino passport holder.
- It is only valid for 30 or 90 days UAE visa. No 14 days visa can be issued.
- You are advised to book at least 7 days prior to your date of visa expiration to block your seats on the bus.
To book your Oman visa change:
- You are advised to check the validity of your passport. It needs to be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Once you have checked the validity of your passport, confirm your last date of exit.
- According to your date of exit, confirm and book your seats to Oman.
- After the confirmation, submit your documents valid passport copy and clear white background photograph for the visa applications.
- Once you have received your Oman visa, you will be notified by the agent.
- On the day of your confirmed date of departure, assemble at the assembly point.
- Bring all your documents along with you. (Passport, old tourist visa, cancellation papers, overstay fines slip etc.) Your Oman visa will be given to you on your day of departure.
- It takes only 2 and a half hours to reach the UAE border for your exit. Once you have exited, send your exit stamp to your agent and relax.
Some additional information:
- Your accommodation in Oman can be directly booked once you reach. The room rate per person price is only AED 50.
- If you’re a low profession holder, like housemaid or servants then you cannot avail the Oman visa by bus package. You can only travel to Oman by air.
- There will be a border fee of 40 AED that needs to be paid by the passenger only.
- The Oman visa is only valid for 30 days.
- Once your UAE visa is approved, you will be notified after which you can book your seat back by to UAE from your hotel reception.
If your visa is expiring anytime sooner, you can book with Pinoy Tourism at an affordable rate of AED 10 only. This offer is only valid until 16th June 2018.