So what if they’re located at the other end of the world? It’s vast and varied landscapes are quite motivating. A country and a continent by itself, Australia is one of the most fascinating developed countries of the world.
- 6 months’ valid passport.
- Recent passport sized photograph with a white background.
- 6 months’ bank statement
- Valid UAE residence visa, 6 months old.
- Travel insurance worth 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of travel including hotel accommodation vouchers and air tickets.
- Additional documents may be required upon the request of the embassy.
Terms and condition:
- Visa approval is solely up to the immigration only
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism doesn’t hold any responsibility.
- Service and embassy fee is non-refundable.
- Embassy fee will be additional.
- Personal visit to the consulate may be required.
IncludedService chargesVisa fees
Not IncludedVAT chargesAdditional chargesSecurity depositEmbassy Fee