The Sultanate of Oman, is a country as Royal as its name. It’s a teeny tiny country in the Middle East what most of the world might not have heard of it. A driver’s paradise with off road adventures, with dramatic rocks, mountains and cliffs that will change your perception forever.
IncludedService chargesVisa fees
Not IncludedExcludes: VAT chargesAdditional chargesSecurity depositEmbassy Fee
- 6 months’ valid passport of the traveler.
- A recent passport sized photograph with a white background.
- 6 months’ valid bank statement
- Valid UAE residence visa, 6 months old.
- Travel insurance worth 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of travel including confirmed hotel accommodation vouchers and air tickets.
- Additional documents may be required upon the request of the embassy.
- Visa approval is solely up to the immigration only.
- In case of any rejection, Pinoy Tourism doesn’t hold any responsibility.
- Service and embassy fee is non-refundable.
- Embassy fee will be additional.